Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Galaxies Away





Tee - Vintage Moschino
Galaxy Skirt - Valleygirl
Chelsea Boots - Number One Shoes

Hey it's me again! I'm getting back into posting outfit photos regularly now and i hope i will stick to it this time. Hope you all are having a good week! 
I have finally found a galaxy skirt in a local retail shop that has a different kind of print on it other than the usual scattered stars and galaxy clouds. This one has an asymmetric print with the clouds and moon on the left side, but i especially love the warmer colours of the skirt that make it more versatile with the rest of my wardrobe. I also bought a galaxy printed bodysuit that same day which i am thinking of wearing with some high waisted denim cutoffs or maybe even a plain skirt. Anyways, that will be featured sometime soon on the blog, so do stay tuned! :D I added some over the knees and my favourite cropped tee along with a studded navy bag to finish off the outfit.

Click here to hype: http://lookbook.nu/look/4500423-Galaxies-Away
(o:

No comments:

Post a Comment