Bow Printed Dress - Postie Plus (15 freaking dollars! weeee) :o
Collar Necklace - www.romwe.com
Frilly Socks - Glassons
Chelsea Booties - Rubi Shoes
Today i decided to shoot at a different location, the stairs! I thought it would have a more interesting background and plus there were heaps of natural light coming through. I saw this dress hanging at a rack and didn't even have to think about it. Next minute, i am at the counter handing of fifteen dollars to the lady! I have never seen a more 'me' dress before. It has a cute peter pan collar, gold detailing, it's loose and flowy, sweet navy blue colour and did you notice the bow and polka dotted print?! Ugh CUTE!
Hope you like the photos and by the way, no editing was done to these pictures (no cropping or resizing either), that's how good the lighting was! Weeeeee, that made my job easier! (:
(o:









You dress is so romantic :)
ReplyDeletewww.charmeusee.blogspot.com
cute dress with lovely photos :)
ReplyDelete