Saturday, 16 February 2013

The Liebster Award

Hello again guys! Second post in one day? Wow i really must have a lot of free time on my hands.
Anyways, i have recently been awarded The Liebster Award by the lovely Katie of The Style Duckling. Basically, this award is given to blogs with under 200 followers to give them some recognition and hope that there is at least one person appreciating the effort you put into each post. Someone out there in the big world is actually reading some of your content and i just think this is a brilliant idea. 


Part of this award means that i will have to answer a few questions about myself, a more detailed introduction to me, basically. Here goes:

11 Random Facts about myself:
1 - I love bows. I don't know what it is about them, but i'm such a sucker for them.
2 - I don't care for brands. If the clothes are good looking and the quality is decent, then i'm all for it.
3 - I've actually enjoyed every single school i've attended. It's just waking up early every morning that gets me. Uni is great too (:
4 - Up & Go, Vanilla Ice flavour is just the best drink ever.
5 - I can't stand it if the TV i'm watching is on a volume as an odd number.
6 - I don't use facebook.
7 - I drink tea almost everyday with two sugars and milk.
8 - I love grandma clothes- obvious? Especially their sweaters! Sometimes i see 70 year old grannies walking by and i go 'o.m.g'
9 - I really dislike open toed shoes/heels.
10 - Secretly, i am a very impatient person.
11 - I have a tendency to trail off when i am speaking to someone. :P

11 Questions asked by my nominator:
1. If you have to choose, would you wear makeup but boring clothes or fashionable clothes but no makeup?
The latter. Fashion is all about creativity. Yeeyuhh
2. What is your favorite drink?
Up & Go. Vanilla Ice. Duh
3. If you could attend any school for any subject, where would you go and for what?
No idea to be honest.  If i had to choose right now, probably FIT in New York
4. Are cats evil?
Yes i do believe so
5. What is your 5 favorite things about yourself? (you have to pick!)
Eeeek i don't know. I'm going to have to really think about this one. I'm warning you, it's gonna be random stuff.
I enjoy trying new things, i give really good advice (or so i've been told), i don't swear, i am empathetic and lastly, i'm not greedy to have the newest of everything.
6. What is your favorite thing about your blog?
The simplicity of it. I like clean blog designs and i think it is very easy on the eyes.  No overcrowding and bright neon colours anywhere.
7. Do you have any updates in the works?
Nope.
8. If you have to only use one social media site, what would it be?
Hahaha no idea. I don't really use any actually. Maybe just hotmail, i constantly check my email. That is a social media site right? I don't know what comes under that category to be honest. And now i'm rambling on. Next question.
9. Would you ever have plastic surgery?
No thank you. Although i am indifferent to plastic surgery
10. Would you rather cut off all your hair or have your skin tone do a complete 180?
What is a complete 180? Probably the hair since it grows back anyways.
11. What is your #1 product that always makes you feel invincible?
No idea.

Hope you enjoyed reading some of that and kudos to those who actually made it through all of my randomness. (o:



No comments:

Post a Comment